Thursday, July 21, 2011

First meeting of the bee club Ojai

I went to the first meeting of the Ojai bee club today.
I was 10 minutes because of a blocked lane on the 101 going North.
I tried to make up for that with speed.
Unfortunately i was in the all electric vehicle which meant I drained the batteries.

The meeting was at a great organic restaurant in Ojai.
Everybody was given the opportunity to introduce themselves and talk what the relation regarding bees was/is.
I think I counted 20+ people (and a nice golden-doodle) :-)
Very informative meeting and I am looking forward to the next one.


When i left after the meeting, I deliberately didn't take the highway but used the 150 via Santa Paula going home. I had to climb 2 hills and both times my dashboard said I wouldn't make it home.

Talk about range anxiety

No comments:

Post a Comment