Monday, April 23, 2012

going professional: new name and website

Since my hobby really started to take off, I was experiencing a great financial drain. People underestimate the money/effort involved with keeping bees. EG: each box for bees costs roughly $100, and that is unpainted and with the labor to assemble/paint it. People are generally not willing to pay for removal. For them bees are a nuisance. I had to do something about not going underwater too much. My other job (IT related) is still bringing in the money. I setup a new company in order to have it better organised, insured etc. That's why I am proud to announce that from now on, all services etc, will be provided by bees and beyond inc . Last 2 jobs were done under the new name, and the postings can be found here and here

1 comment:

  1. Helpful blog! Glad to know about your profession and new company, God bless you. Keep sharing more information about bees.

    Bee Removal In San Diego

    ReplyDelete